The Leighgendarium Interview with Preston Leigh
In March I decided to try something new and let you decide who one of my interviews for April would be. The turnout was amazing and, out of the ten authors I had you voting on, Kev Heritage was the winner. I have been looking forward to this interview because he promised a great one. So without further ado, here is the Readers’ Choice Interview featuring Kev
Kev: Cheers to Preston for having me on the legendary 10 Questions With... And massive thanks to all my fans out there who voted for me against some wonderful other writers. Having such awesome support makes all the difference when I’m sitting on my own looking out of the window wondering what the hell I’m doing.
1.) What is something that many people might not know about you?
There’s a few things:
- I’m a 6ft 4, but only when standing up. I do this less and less as the years go by.
- At age 14, I built a 6-inch Newtonian telescope—grinding the mirror, fashioning the tube and building the azimuth stand all by myself. It was supposed to be a silly F12. Luckily I over-ground the mirror so it came out as a perfect F8. Phew
- I’m equally terrified of flying and spiders and even more terrified of the possibility of a flying spider!
- I’m at heart a mystery writer who never plots… it’s seat of the pants all the way
- My nickname was, and to some people still is, ‘Lizard-‘
- I love writing to…